owned by Aconto Ltd., which has been created in accordance with the
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
2. As data controller, we shall comply with the principles of personal
data protection in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the
laws of the European Union and the Republic of Bulgaria when processing
4. We only collect personal data if you have sent it to us through a
request - name,
For what purpose do we use the information:
5. The collected information will be used to reply on your requests
and contact you as our customers.
6. The transmitted personal data will be processed lawfully and in good
faith and will not be processed in any way contrary to those purposes.
7. We do not share personal information with third parties.
8. If you disagree with the use of your submitted personal data, you
have the right to withdraw your consent, for this it is necessary to
contact us at Phone: +359 876 627 400 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
22, 2018. Aconto Ltd. reserves the right to change it accordingly.